Gourmet Recruitment International (GRI) is a specialist hospitality cruise ship recruitment agency based in South Africa, since November 1999. We have agency resources in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
As a recruitment specialist our management team has collectively gained many years of hospitality and recruitment experience and skills in all levels and facets of the industry.
We are committed to establishing a long-term relationship with each client, which allows us to gain a thorough understanding of the clients business practices, procedures and environment.
We demonstrate the same level of commitment to our candidates, thereby providing us with a thorough understanding of their skills, abilities, past achievements and future ambitions.
Selection and Interview Process
Our recruitment strategy is focused not only on the client, but also the candidate, thus ensuring the best possible match for both parties.
Before we commence a recruitment exercise, we invest considerable time obtaining as much knowledge as possible about the position, the competencies and skills necessary to meet the requirements of the vacancy. We also develop a thorough understanding of the clients organization; its structure, working environment as this serves as a dual benefit, which will allow GRI to select the most suitable position for our candidates, which meet their needs, values, aspirations and provide career satisfaction. For the client, they will receive the best possible candidate, to become an integral part of their organisation.
- Marketing and Advertising Campaign and Awareness Programme
- Process and selective screening of candidates
- Personal Interview and Testing
- Short-Listing of prospective candidates and communication of “regret” policy
- Reference and Security Clearances
- Recruitment administration and Co-ordination
Preparation of final interview schedules, including accommodation and facilities requirements;
- Co-ordination and facilitation of final offers
- Facilitation of Employment Contracts & Conditions of Employment
- Assistance of US Visa Application
- Assistance of additional Visa requirements
- Facilitation of Medical and Safety at Sea Certification
Samantha Hurley – Owner / Recruitment Manager
Michelle Haigh – Group Administrator